Why You’re Here
– You want to build a successful business or blog and could use simple, helpful tips to get you started and keep you motivated.
– You’re starting a new career and need advice on how to crush it in the workplace.
– You’re burned out from work/school/life and could use some self-care advice.
– You like to take a break from work/business every now and then and enjoy food.
– You could use a good dose of motivation, inspiration, and reality every now and then.
If you can relate to any of these statements, then you’re in the right place!
SimplyBonnibelle is a lifestyle blog for the working millennial woman with topics including personal development, business/career tips, lifestyle, and more!
I’m Bonnibelle, a foodie, baker, leader, entrepreneur, proud millennial, idea-of-fitness enthusiast (work out once, recover for five weeks), and ultimate lover of all things life!
I’m a California native, born and raised, but Florida is my new home. It was a work move, but all I could think about was moving from California’s amazing tacos to Florida’s insanely fresh seafood and authentic Cuban sandwiches. Definitely a fair trade!
I aspired to be a nurse, got a bachelor’s in a foreign language, and currently have a career in management. Your head is probably twisting like a confused dog, as it totally should. The last few years of my life have been unpredictable, but that’s what I love about it. Life doesn’t always go as planned. That’s why it’s important to keep an open-mind and not be afraid of change or self-reinvention!
I’ve always been drawn to self-improvement, fempreneurship (women entrepreneurship), and all around hustling since I was younger. Because my passion is food, especially baking, I usually try to incorporate it into whatever I’m doing. I ran a successful home baking side hustle while working full-time and finishing my last semester of college. Even now that I’m in Florida, I still bake from time to time while building my blog and working my job in management!
Do I have 25 years of leadership experience? Nope. Do I have 50k page views? Hell no. Did I major in Business? No. I actually majored in French!
By no means am I an expert in cooking, baking, career coaching, or even starting a blog. I taught myself how to do all these things due to my interest and genuine passion for them. I’ve made plenty of mistakes along the way, but just because I did doesn’t mean you have to make the same mistakes too!
What’s In It For You
On SimplyBonnibelle, my goal is to inspire women to think and live positively, be open-minded, promote self-confidence, and be the best version of themselves possible!
Here are a few things you’ll find and/or learn here:
- How to write a dope resume and cover letter
- Life stories, tips, and advice, including my journey to the impossible – a fitter lifestyle
- How to think, act, and command respect like a leader (not boss, I hate that word)
- Ways to balance work and personal life to be a happier you
- How to start a blog and turn it into a successful business
- Inspirational quotes and positive posts to motivate you to be the best version of you possible
- How to make a bomb crumb cake that’ll make your coworkers love you
- A community of women supporting and empowering one another (the best part in my opinion!)
The best way to stay in touch and up to date with all my posts, receive motivational quotes, and get great value from my website is by subscribing to my newsletter!
As a bonus, I’m giving you a copy of my Self-Care Bundle! This bundle includes 50 Self-Care Tips, Daily Self-Care Checklist, and Self-Care Planner to help you create your own checklist!
Since you’re here, why not check out one of my favorite blog posts on embracing change!
Enough about me! I’m looking forward to getting to know you! Feel free to connect with me on social media or send me an email! I’d love to hear what you have to say!
The world is yours!
“When women support each other, incredible things happen.”